• College Graduate
• Previous Customer Service experience (face-to-face transactions) is an advantage
• Able to work with less supervision.
• Logged received inquiry/request/complaint of a client in the call log system.
• Monitors the update of logged call/cases to concerned person/department.
• Monitors the LPC Privilege Club Membership processing and provides update to immediate head on a monthly basis.
• Assist sellers and clients concerning LPC Privilege Club.
• Attend to walk-in clients
• Update clients through calls and emails on various concerns (based on assigned or endorsed task). i.e. payment concerns, title and tax declaration, etc.
• Attends to task endorsed by Project Team (i.e. turnover letters, retention letters, etc.).
• Assists internal and external clients regarding inquiries, requests and complaints raised across all channels (hotline, email, chat, website, social media).
• Coordinates with support units to resolve said client concerns.
• Provides pre-sales assistance in leads handling.
• Conducts anti-attrition efforts. Handles document turnover to clients.