• Graduate of any 4 year course, preferably Accounting or Legal Management
• Fresh Graduate or with at least 1 year experience
• Competencies required: Written Communication Skills, Customer Oriented and System Application and Usage
• Must be willing to extend working hours if needed
The Documentation Specialist is responsible in preparing Contract to Sell and Deed of Absolute Sale and ensures that these documents are released correctly and on time.
Contract to Sell
1. Review reservation requirements prior preparation of Contract to Sell, Deed of Restriction and Annexes within given lead time
2. Submits the draft Contract to Sell to the Documentation Supervisor for validation and finalizes the document for release to Sales Agents
3. Monitors return of Contract to Sell, Deed of Restriction and Annexes
4. Upon return of Contract to Sell, ensures that document is routed to the signatories and submit to Legal department for notarization.
5. Provides copy of the notarized Contract to Sell to buyers within given lead time.
6. Prepares reply letter to clients concerning Re-sell of property signed by the Sr. Supervisor and Documentation Manager
7. Prepares Amendment of Contract to Sell upon advise of Credit and Collection for accounts with approved request to restructure payments.
8. Prepares daily / weekly / monthly CTS and Commission report
Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS)
1. Prepares Deed of Absolute Sale of Sale and transfer fee billing of clients upon issuance of fully paid ledger from Credit and Collection
2. Prepares title verification form to validate if title is on hand and if there is no area discrepancy between the title and ledger issued.
3. Pulls out 201 file of the specific client preparation of Deed of Sales to get the details needed in the contract and validates as well if with updated IDs and Deed of Restriction
4. Submits the draft Deed of Absolute Sale and transfer fee billing to the Documentation Supervisor for validation and finalizes the document for sending to client
5. Monitors return of Deed of Absolute Sale and payment of transfer fee
6. Upon return of Deed of Sale, ensures that document is routed to the signatories and submit to Transfer and Liason team upon payment of transfer fee with corresponding documents needed for title transfer
7. Prepares reply letter to clients concerning Re-sell of property signed by the Sr. Supervisor and Documentation Manager
8. Coordinates with Project Heads, Credit and Collection and Customer Service to escalate / resolve customer concern
9. Prepares daily / weekly / monthly DOAS report