• Licensed Electrical Engineer
• More than 5 years experience in real estate development
Skills and Special Requirement
• With strong leadership qualities
• With good communication skills, able to liaise and interface with cutomers, internal and external stakeholders effectively and efficiently
• With working knowledge of AutoCad
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office
• With valid Driver’s License
To deliver specific project/s within the pre-determined standards of quality, time, and budget and ensure proper turn-over to respective stakeholders.
• Responsible for projects assigned by the Construction Manager, Technical Director or Technical Head.
PE for Civil Works : Land Development Works, Support Facilities, & Amenities
PE for Structural Works : Multi-storey Buildings Structural Works & Site Development Works
PE for Plumbing & Sanitary Works : Multi-storey Buildings & Site Development Plumbing & Sanitary Works
Electrical Engineers : Building & Site Electrical Works
• Responsible for coordinating multi-discipline contractors ensuring that the contractors will complete safely, with quality and timely the sub-projects.
• Tasked to estimate time and cost. Monitors schedules and prepares cost monitoring and cash flows of sub-projects.
• Tasked to evaluate progress billings and recommends for payment. Includes preparation of all documents required to process invoices.
• Conducts any liaison, coordination or consultation with statutory authorities for the appropriate permit and licenses required to implement the construction of the project.
• Assists in the design reviews and placing of contracts with suppliers.
• Works with consultants and contractors to proactively identify any possible execution risks and resolves the same prior to construction.
• Conducts technical inspections of structures, utilities and landscaping. Ensure that contractors’ outputs are within the specifications and acceptable engineering quality standards and practices.
• Responsible to anticipate and manage changes and variations to contracts.
• Facilitate Contracts Close-out and Project Hand-over.
• Conducts regular construction meetings.
• Regularly submit weekly & monthly project status reports.
• Records and documents all internal and external transactions.
• Project Site based but will report to the main office as required.
• Attend various meetings for coordination, planning, budget, construction, and others.
• Be on call 24/7 to deal with delays, bad weather and other emergencies at the project site.
• Work more than a standard 40-hour work week as needed.
• Physically fit to work.