• With Bachelor’s Degree related to Technical or Management
• Preferably with experience in Property Management
• With QMS/ISO training and experience
• Good communication skills
• Willing to be assigned in San Pedro City, Laguna
• To administer, manage and physically maintain the general upkeep of the Common Areas and Amenities of the Property.
• To manage and monitor the traffic flow for both pedestrian and vehicular traffic coming in and out of the Property.
• To conduct general administration and coordination with Developer’s representatives, Project Managers and all contractors including PCOs.
• To monitor construction work progress and ensure security and safety in the work place.
• To perform necessary representation with local government units with regard to the ongoing land development and use of completed facilities and amenities in the project and basic community relations.
• To ensure safety and adequate level of supplies and inventories in compliance to the project’s operational requirements.
• To monitor the conduct and performance of security guards in line with the safety and security of the property, owners, tenants and guests.
• To monitor the conduct and performance of housekeeping, landscaping contractors and other service providers in reference to their Service Agreement with the owners/developers.
• To assist the Developer’s representatives and prospective clients in the site inspection for lot identification and presentation of the property’s facilities and amenities.
• To perform other duties which are deemed necessary for the purpose of maintaining and improving all facilities and services within the Property.